Monday, August 1, 2011

Been gone too long!

I am so sorry for the non existent blog in the past thirty days. I have been extremely busy teaching classes and doing FRG preparations for my soldier's homecoming later this fall. I am an FRG Leader and I committed to that first so I have to take it on as it comes to me :) However, I have been spending this weekend gettting caught up on so many deals and I have to tell you: SHOPPING AND SAVING SEASON IS HERE!!! I have said from day one in my classes that the fall is my FAVORITE time to stockpile. And you can do it for nearly free with all of the great qs that are out and about right now. I am so excited and later this afternoon when I return home I will be sharing with you several great deals that I have found this weekend. Let me just say, it has been worth the wait. I have also done a complete Commissary Match ups and AAFES match ups so please return this evening to see what is happening with Bragg About Savings.

Be a Blessing and Happy Shopping :)
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment