Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ready, Set, DOUBLES!!!!

Here we go ladies, this is what I've been teaching for!!! Harris Teeters has their Super Double this week. What this means is that HT will double up to 20 coupons each day for you that are 1.99 or lower...meaning, 1.75 will double to 3.50.etc. GREAT time to use some of these awesome printable that we have been having lately :) Get your binder stocked, print print print because come Wednesday morning I will be in a different place loading my stockpile again. :) I CANNOT wait to see the preview soon !!!!! I am dying to get my hands on a paper preview.

Also, don't forget Military Tuesday at Walgreens, ask for your discount BEFORE they start ringing you up!!!!! Topped with great sales this week and coupons I can't wait to hear of your shopping trip.

Until next time! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment